Storman MoveIns and Reservations v1.12
Posted by Jonathon Wildon, Last modified by Jonathon Wildon on 20 January 2019 07:47 PM
Version: Storman MoveIns and Reservations v1.12
Released: 20 January 2019
- We have removed the email checker screen, that appears after the unit selection and before the enter your details screen. This should hopefully make the reservation process faster for your customers, less clicks means smoother and faster sign up!
- On the enter your details screen, we have removed the following fields to make the reservation process faster and easier for your stores:
- Home phone
- Work phone
- Confirm password
- Confirm email address
- We have fixed an issue where Reservations could be converted to an agreement with a quoted rate of $0.00. If you have a Reservation in Storman with a quoted rate of $0.00, Storman will now change this to the Unit Type rack rate when converting.
- We have removed the unit type rack rate prices from the Unit Selection screen, when using Storman MoveIns in 'in-store' mode
- When converting a reservation to an agreement using the 'Find My Reservation' function, we have hidden the unit type price on the customer information screen (just in case the storer has been quoted higher or lower than the rack rate)
- We have removed the requirement on entering an address, just in case Google cannot find the address. A manual entry of the address will save fine.
- On the unit selection screen for 'in-store' mode, we have changed the drop down to also show the unit type description.
- We have fixed an issue where the unit number field would not always find the unit as you type it in, on the unit selection screen for 'in-store' mode.
- We have introduced the ability to send users a link, out of Storman One that can bypass the this will allow you to send a link to any reservations you have and have them fill out their details prior to coming into your facility to move in!