Storman v10.0.87 to v10.89.1
Posted by Jonathon Wildon, Last modified by Jonathon Wildon on 12 October 2018 01:09 PM
Version: Storman v10.0.87 to v10.89.1
Released: 11 October 2018
Storman and Reckon
- In this version we have resolved an issue where using the Receipts & Taxes option, to export from Storman, would not recognise refunds.
- For users with Storman Server and Storman Client, to ensure daily processing does not get interrupted all other users will be blocked from accessing Storman until daily has finished.
- For users with Storman and AccessEzy for access control, Storman will now send a delete command when moving a storer out. This will ensure not only units are made vacant in AccessEzy, but also that any other storers or users with PIN numbers will also be removed from the AccessEzy system as well.
Mac OS and Quotes
- For Mac users we have fixed a display issue when printing the quote form, for a sales enquriy
- We have resolved an issue where Storman would display an error in the event it was not able to contact Ezidebit, when trying to process and credit card from the Add Receipt screen.
- For Ezidebit users in New Zealand, for storers that are using bank account direct debit via autopay. We have added the ability to view their bank account information on the agreement screen.
- When printing the consolidated occupancy report, we have fixed a display issue where the numbers could be cut off when viewing or printing this report.
- When changing a customers name, the first name field will also now be updated.
- We have added our social media icons to the login screen! Make sure you follow us!
- We have resolved an issue where the new customer statement would not show all transactions, or show them in an incorrect order.
- In custom designed reports, we have fixed an issue where a user would not be able to apply formula or delete even if they had permission.
- For users exporting to Sage, we have fixed an issue where all receipt transactions would go into the first column of the export. Regardless of how the chart of accounts are setup.
- We have fixed an issue where the help button on the dashboard would open our website instead of loading the help page.
- We have made some text changes to the rent increase wizard, to help make it easier to use.