Posted by Jonathon Wildon, Last modified by Michael Dutton on 08 November 2018 08:02 AM
Version: Storman v10.89.1
Released: 11 October 2018
Storman and Reckon
- In this version we have resolved an issue where using the Receipts & Taxes option, to export from Storman, would not recognise refunds.
- For users with Storman and AccessEzy for access control, Storman will now send a delete command when moving a storer out. This will ensure not only units are made vacant in AccessEzy, but also that any other storers or users with PIN numbers will also be removed from the AccessEzy system as well.
Mac OS and Quotes
- For Mac users we have fixed a display issue when printing the quote form, for a sales enquiry.
- We have resolved an issue where Storman would display an error in the event it was not able to contact Ezidebit when trying to process a credit card from the Add Receipt screen.
- For Ezidebit users in New Zealand, for storers that are using bank account direct debit via autopay, we have added the ability to view their bank account information on the agreement screen.
- When printing the consolidated occupancy report, we have fixed a display issue where the numbers could be cut off when viewing or printing this report.
- When changing a customers name, the first name field will also now be updated.