Storman v10.0.84 to v10.0.088
Posted by Jonathon Wildon, Last modified by Michael Dutton on 08 November 2018 08:24 AM
Version: Storman v10.0.88 hotfix 1
Released: 18 September 2018
- For BPoint users, we have fixed an issue where autopays processed during daily would not 'lock' the receipt, allowing it to be later modified.
- For users with Storman Server and Storman Client, to ensure daily processing does not get interrupted all other users will be blocked from accessing Storman until daily has finished.
- For Ezidebit users in New Zealand, for storers that are using bank account direct debit via autopay. We have added the ability to view their bank account information on the agreement screen.
- We have fixed an issue where the reports menu would not load correctly and have reports missing.
- For Storman Central or head office users, the ability to view the eventlog is now able to be accessed from the Administration menu.
- For Storman Central users, it is now possible when sending emails to have the facility from email address that of the specific site. Instead of the head office 'from email address'.
- We have fixed an issue where the agreement screen design settings could get lost or reset.
Sales Enquiries Reservations and Agreements
- We have fixed an issue with the statement, not showing the correct invoice numbers for transactions.
- We have added the Email Receipt button to the reservations transaction screen.
- We have added date pickers to the date fields on sales enquiries, to make entering dates easier.
- All invalid characters are removed from all fields when saving a sales enquiry, reservation or agreement .
- For Ezidebit users we have brought back the autopay form that could be printed with the facility bank account information. This is found as a third option after clicking on "Autopay From" on an agreement.
- We have fixed an issue with the new customer statement, that would not always sort transactions in the correct order as well as showing the incorrect invoice number for each transaction.
- When closing/saving an inactive agreement, we have removed the check that asks for a PIN number to be entered.
- If you have an access control system setup in Storman. Storman will now alert you when you are saving an agreement without a PIN number.
- We have fixed an issue where Storman would ask you multiple times if you would like to print or email a receipt for the sale, it will now only ask once.
- For sales enquries/contacts we have increased the length of the stored goods field under the quote tab.
- We have fixed an issue where enquiries and follow ups would not show correctly on the dashboard calendar notes.
- For users that export to Xero, Storman will now export the Invoice Date of a transaction instead of the Transaction Date.
- The requirement for agreements to have PIN numbers has now been moved into system setup, and can be turned on so that agreements MUST have a PIN, or off so agreements DO NOT need to have a PIN. For more information click here.
Promotions and Billing Plans
- For users that have promotion codes linked to billing plans, we have resolved an issue where adding a second unit to an agreement that was given their first month free would not prorata the second unit's fees correctly.
- We have added our social media icons to the login screen and the Help > About Storman.. Follow us to keep up to date!
- On upgrade to this version, Storman will find any invalid characters in Customer and Sales Enquiry names and remove them.
- In custom designed reports, we have fixed an issue where a user would not be able to apply formula or delete even if they had permission.
- For users exporting to Sage, we have fixed an issue where all receipt transactions would go into the first column of the export. Regardless of how the chart of accounts are setup.
- We have fixed an issue where the help button on the dashboard would open our website instead of loading the help page.
- We have made some text changes to the rent increase wizard, to help make it easier to use.
- We have added the ability in both WS_CreateReservation2 and WS_ConvertContact2 to be able to request a unit that has been vacant for the longest. Instead of a randomly selected unit of the requested unit type.
- We have fixed an issue where the API WS_AddChargeTrx would not respond correctly when trying to add a charge with more inventory items than what is available.
- We have fixed an issue with WS_ConvertReservation, where it would respond successful if an inactive Reservation was sent.
- We have added a new method, WS_GateGetUnit, to be used with the ICT Protege access control system.