Storman One v10.0.88-1
Posted by Jonathon Wildon, Last modified by Michael Dutton on 08 November 2018 07:41 AM
Version: Storman v10.0.88 hotfix 1
Released: 18 September 2018
- For BPoint users, we have fixed an issue where autopays processed during daily would not 'lock' the receipt, allowing it to be later modified.
- We have fixed an issue where the reports menu would not load correctly and have reports missing.
- For Storman Central or head office users, the ability to view the eventlog is now able to be accessed from the Administration menu.
- For Storman Central users, it is now possible when sending emails to have the facility from email address that of the specific site. Instead of the head office 'from email address'.
- We have fixed an issue where the agreement screen design settings could get lost or reset.
- For Ezidebit users we have brought back the autopay form that could be printed with the facility bank account information. This is found as a third option after clicking on "Autopay From" on an agreement.
- We have fixed an issue with the new customer statement that would not always sort transactions in the correct order as well as showing the incorrect invoice number for each transaction.
- When closing/saving an inactive agreement, we have removed the check that asks for a PIN number to be entered.
- For sales enquries/contacts we have increased the length of the stored goods field, under the quote tab.
- We have fixed an issue where enquiries and follow ups would not show correctly on the dashboard calendar notes.
- For users that export to Xero, Storman will now export the Invoice Date of a transaction instead of the Transaction Date.
- The requirement for agreements to have PIN numbers has now been moved into system setup. This can be turned on so that agreements MUST have a PIN, or can be turned off so agreements DO NOT need to have a PIN. For more information click here.
Promotions and Billing Plans
- For users that have promotion codes linked to billing plans, we have resolved an issue where adding a second unit to an agreement that was given their first month free would not prorata the second unit's fees correctly.
- We have added our social media icons to the login screen and the Help > About Storman page. Follow us to keep up to date!
- On upgrade to this version, Storman will find any invalid characters in Customer and Sales Enquiry names and remove them.
- We have added the ability in both WS_CreateReservation2 and WS_ConvertContact2 to be able to request a unit that has been vacant for the longest. Instead of a randomly selected unit of the requested unit type.