Posted by Jonathon Wildon, Last modified by Jonathon Wildon on 11 October 2018 04:31 PM
Version: Storman v10.0.88
Released: 02 August 2018
- For users with Storman Server and Storman Client, to ensure daily processing does not get interrupted all other users will be blocked from accessing Storman until daily has finished.
- For Ezidebit users in New Zealand, for storers that are using bank account direct debit via autopay. We have added the ability to view their bank account information on the agreement screen.
Sales Enquiries Reservations and Agreements
- We have fixed an issue with the statement, not showing the correct invoice numbers for transactions.
- We have added the Email Receipt button to the reservations transaction screen.
- We have added date pickers to the date fields on sales enquiries, to make entering dates easier.
- When saving a sales enquiry, reservation or agreement all invalid characters are removed from all fields.
- In custom designed reports, we have fixed an issue where a user would not be able to apply formula or delete even if they had permission.
- For users exporting to Sage, we have fixed an issue where allr eceipt transactions would go into the first column of the export. Regardless of how the chart of accounts are setup.
- We have fixed an issue where the help button on the dashboard would open our website instead of loading the help page.
- We have made some text changes to the rent increase wizard, to help make it easier to use.
- We have fixed an issue where the API WS_AddChargeTrx would not respond correctly when trying to add a charge with more inventory items than what is available.
- We have fixed an issue with WS_ConvertReservation, where it would respond successful if an inactive Reservation was sent.
- We have added a new method, WS_GateGetUnit, to be used with the ICT Protege access control system.