Posted by Jonathon Wildon, Last modified by Michael Dutton on 08 November 2018 08:17 AM
Version: Storman v10.0.87
Released: 30 October 2018
- We have made some adjustments to the way we record and log communication to and from Advam, for credit card processing.
- For certain users, we have made adjustments to the move in date changer, not allowing the date to be earlier than the can't modify prior date, and not allowing this to be used when there are multiple units on an agreement.
- For users with the digital agreement flag, we have changed the icon in the agreement info screen.
- We have fixed an issue where the Storman (online) Reporting, Debt Ratio KPI could be different to the Debt Ratio in the Key Statistics Report.
- We have fixed an issue where the Staff Conversion Report would select users from the current financial year, and then trying to calculate conversion rates on the entered date, resulting in incorrect and/or confusing figures.
Version: Storman v10.0.87
Released: 06 June 2018
- For Ezidebit users using direct debit from storer bank accounts, we have implemented the ability to view the bank account information (name, number, account name) on the Agreement, Reservation and Credit Sale screens. This was previously not able to be viewed after being sent to Ezidebit.
- We have fixed an issue with the Edit button, when attempting to edit a bank account profile in an Agreement.
- It is now possible to set up Storman to automatically add a charge transaction to an agreement. When their autopay for direct debit (bank accounts) fails or dishonours.
Sales Enquiries, Reservations and Agreements
- We have added validation to the When Required field, to block the entering of invalid dates.
- On the Sales Enquiry, Agreement and Reservation screens we have added validation and checks to ensure customer names, phone numbers, email addresses and all other fields cannot be saved with invalid characters. Such as carriage returns and line feeds.
- We have fixed an issue where marketing type records could be altered or removed, when running the Customer Analysis Report.
BPAY (AU only)
- For users with BPAY, we have made an improvement for payments where the storer has not entered their CRN (customer reference number) correctly. If you have an unallocated payment account (in the form of an other credit sale) setup and configured in Maintenance > System Setup. Storman will now assign any BPAY payments, where the entered reference number could not be found to this account. Allowing you to hold them until they can be identified.
- We have fixed an issue where Storman would ask you multiple times if you would like to print or email a receipt for the sale, it will now only ask once.
- We have reduced the number of gatelog records that are sent to Storman Central from a syncing site. Especially those, where the access control system (PTI or Sentinel) has sent the same event multiple times in one second.
- When using the menu option in a Storman Central environment to view unit type availability at another site, Storman can now be configured to either show the user all sites in the group or only sites they have access to via user permissions.
- If you have an access control system setup in Storman. Storman will now alert you when you are saving an agreement without a PIN number.
- We have fixed an issue where the Storman Demo datafile, would ask users to login, the very first time it was opened.
- The logging of STARTs and ENDs for all WS_CustomerEdit methods in the WSLog.txt are now named appropriately.
- We have added a new WS_CustomerEdit4. To accept Google maps address formatting, only characters up to the first comma will be accepted and the rest will be stripped out for the following address parameters:
- For example, sending the following address 56 Lunga Street, Carina QLD 4152 will become 56 Lunga Street in Storman One.
- For users using the WS_SendNotice API. When triggering the sending of an SMS or email to a Sales Enquiry. Storman will now query and populate the Quote information into the email or SMS.
- We have added a new WS_ConvertReservation4, with WS_SentNoticesSMS and WS_SentNoticesEmail as new incoming parameters. These can be used to set whether the new agreement has accepted SMS and Email correspondence.
- We have added a new WS_EditUnitType, which can be used to edit the pricing, sizes and description of a unit type.
- We have added a new WS_CustomerEdit5, which has had the ability to edit and manage additional users and access cards/PINs removed.
- We have added a new WS_EditAdditionalAccess, which can be used to managed additional users and access cards/PINs for an agreement.
- We have fixed an issue where WS_AddChargeTrx and WS_AddChargeTrx1 would not respond with an error or description, when attempting to create a transaction with more inventory items than available in Storman.
- We have fixed an issue where WS_DoBilling would pick up an incorrect tax rate when billing next charges for an agreement.
- When using WS_ConvertReservation, Storman will now respond with an appropriate error if trying to convert a reservation that is inactive.
- When using WS_AddAgreement or WS_AddUnit, if the unit requested is already reserved to another customer. Storman will now clear the [Reservation]UnitsReserved field, ensuring the reservation is no longer reserved with that unit, as it has now been rented.
- We have added a new WS_GateGetUnit, for users of the ICT Protoge access control system. This web service retrieves the following information for a requested unit number:
- The unit status
- The customer code
- The customer name
- The agreement number
- The customer's gate PIN number
- The customer's gate card number
- The customer's time zone
- Any additional users that have access to this unit