Storman v10.0.79 to v10.0.084
Posted by Jonathon Wildon, Last modified by Jonathon Wildon on 09 May 2018 03:29 PM
Version: Storman v10.0.84
Released: 20 April 2018
Storman Unit Check
- For users syncing to a Storman Hub or hosted Storman Central, you will now be able to take advantage of our Storman Unit Check app! This is an extension of Storman (online) Reporting and has been built to be used on iPads or larger tables.
Lock List (daily processing)
- The lock list report, that is printed at the end of daily processing has been reworked and is now identical to the Unit Status Report (when running the Unit Status Report with the option: "Show Units that have changed status". This means the 'new' Lock List is a point in time report, and will always show the most up to date data from Storman at the time of running. Any last minute payments (unlocking overdue storers), or late notices (locking storers out) will be taken into account at the time of printing.
- The 'door size' has been removed from the report.
- In system setup the option 'hide units from the lock list where no user intervention is required' has been reworded to 'hide units from lock list report with no action required'
- If you have a credit sales account for unallocated payment (e.g. a holding account), this is now be accessible from the Customers menu. If you do not yet have an unallocated payment account setup yes, please read this article.
- We have fixed an issue where previous transactions would not show under the unallocated payment account
- BPay transactions can now be assigned to reservations.
- BPay transactions will can now be added to agreements or reservations regardless of whether they are active or inactive.
- The new statement design recently released will now be available to all Storman users.
- We have modified the new statement to default printing to landscape instead of portrait.
- When running the Customer Balances report, Storman will automatically run check activity when closing off the month end period.
- For users that display the receipts section of the Key Stats report excluding GST. We have fixed an issue where this section would not match the Income Received report.
- We have removed Shipping and Utilities from the new Administration menu.
- We have put back the Merge Data Export option in the customers menu, but this is now called Customer Data Export.
- Daily Reprint Letters has been renamed to Reprint Daily Letters.
- We have renamed GL receipts to be called "Payment Methods".
- Storman will now check for, and create the update download folder if it does not exist.
Other Credit Sales
- We have fixed a minor display error where two buttons could overlap each other on the Other Credit Sales screen.
Key Statistics and Activity
- We have made some changes to the way Key stats calculations and activity data is working to align it more closely between the site and Head office data.
- Unit Type Size Categories (if setup in Maintenance > Marketing Types) can now be freely assigned to Unit Types, and no longer require being within a certain size range.
- Storman will now ask you if you would like to print or email a receipt, when saving a new cash sale.
- We have fixed an issue where overdue invoices would be printed during daily processing, not stating that they are overdue..
Custom Designed Reports
- We have removed the ability to edit and delete records in Custom Designed Reports.
Customers and Agreements
- Storman will now remove carriage returns (enter key) and line breaks from Customer names as this would cause issues for PTI and Sentinel.
- We have fixed an issue where opening an agreement would not show in the floating box.
- We have fixed an issue where the wrong image would be used when sending notices from a Sales Enquiry.
- Storman will now remove carriage returns (enter key) and line breaks from Sales Enquiry names as this would cause issues for PTI and Sentinel.
- The counter used for credit card retries will now be reset when a customer pays manually or using Storpay.
- We have fixed an issue where daily processing could attempt to bill the unallocated payment account.
- For users using the separate invoice system, invoice numbers will now be generated even when choosing not to print invoices.
- We have fixed an issue where the last daily date would still be moved forward, even after cancelling daily processing.
- During daily processing, when un-ticking the option to send a notice to a customer. We have removed the alert that will warn you that the customer will not receive the notice and may not be billed.
- We have fixed a display issue that would show the transactions tab twice, inside an other credit sale.
- We have resolved an issue with Advam refunds where the incorrect analysis code would be assigned to the refund transaction in certain circumstances.
- We have resolved an issue where cancelling a reservation would remove the unit, but still leave the reservation active.
Receipts and Banking
- The move receipt function now works for both active and inactive agreements or reservations.
- When running the banking report, Storman will no longer ask to change the date banked of payments that have been 'moved' using the move receipt function.
System Setup and Permissions
- Storman will no longer remind a user to initiate the cash book records, when closing system setup.
- There is now a permission to control changing the Unit Walk Order.
Types and Categories
- In the drop down menu, the following categories have been renamed:
- From 'Size Categories' to 'Unit Type Size Categories'.
- From 'Central Region' to 'Region'.
- From 'Central Category' to 'Sub Region'.
- For units with a billing plan discount, when removing the unit from an agreement, the discount is now included in pro-rata transactions,
- For users using the unallocated payment account, we have added this to the Customers menu for quicker access. This is now called "Find Unallocated Payments"
- We have brought back the Find Agreement function, that used the shortcut (CTRL+F). This is back in the Customers menus, along with Find All Agreements (CTRL+E).
- We have fixed a bug on the new transaction statement, showing a different balance between printing 'unmatched & most recent' and 'all transactions'.
- We have fixed an issue where exporting revenue journals to QuickBooks would be rounded incorrectly.
- We have added the "site ID" to the Prepaid Journal export for QuickBooks.
- The alert message at the end of recalculate balances has been brought back, so users know when it has finished.
- We have removed the import chart button on the Chart of Accounts screen as this was not being used.
- Calendar notes will now save for agreements and reservations.
- We have removed the alert that shows when opting to run check activity on Storman Server. The message would incorrectly state that check activity had finished when it had only just begun.
- We have added a tick box in System Setup, under the licence tab called 'Active Facility'. In a Storman Central enviroment this can be used to show or hide facilities in the floating box. This can be useful where a store/site may have closed down or been sold but the data needs to be kept for historical reasons in Storman Central. On upgrade to v10084 all facilities in your Storman Central datafile will be set to active.
- We have made some performance and speed improvements for processing refunds in a Storman Central environment.
- In the Central Storman settings module, the facility name column is now frozen in the table used to compare and check differences in settings.
- We have reworded the messages when using the Copy to All function, for Billing Plans, Analysis Codes, Notice Plans etc.
- The logging of STARTs and ENDs for all WS_CustomerEdit methods in the WSLog.txt are now named appropriately.
- We have added a new WS_CustomerEdit4. To accept Google maps address formatting, only characters up to the first comma will be accepted and the rest will be stripped out for the following address parameters:
- For example, sending the following address 56 Lunga Street, Carina QLD 4152 will become 56 Lunga Street in Storman One.
- For users using the WS_SendNotice API. When triggering the sending of an SMS or email to a Sales Enquiry. Storman will now query and populate the Quote information into the email or SMS.
- We have added a new WS_ConvertReservation4, with WS_SentNoticesSMS and WS_SentNoticesEmail as new incoming parameters. These can be used to set whether the new agreement has accepted SMS and Email correspondence.
- We have created a new web service logging feature that can be enabled in System Setup. This new logging functionality should only be used for debugging, and logs information into a new database table [WSLog]. The following is recording:
- Hits to the Storman web server,
- Hits to the Storman web server and the SOAP header,
- Hits to the Storman web server and the entire SOAP payload.
- For information on how to enable this, please contact our support team.