Posted by Jonathon Wildon, Last modified by Michael Dutton on 08 November 2018 08:41 AM
Version: Storman v10.0.84
Released: 22 May 2018
- For users using Storman Central and Storman Reporting, you will now be able to take advantage of 3 of our new multi-site reports in Storman (online) Reporting. These are:
- Multi-site Key Stats
- Receipt Summary
- Store Performance Report
Storman Unit Check
- For users syncing to a Storman Hub or hosted Storman Central, you will now be able to take advantage of our Storman Unit Check app! This is an extension of Storman (online) Reporting and has been built to be used on iPads or larger tables.
Lock List (daily processing)
- The lock list report, that is printed at the end of daily processing has been reworked and is now identical to the Unit Status Report (when running the Unit Status Report with the option: "Show Units that have changed status". This means the 'new' Lock List is a point in time report, and will always show the most up to date data from Storman at the time of running. Any last minute payments (unlocking overdue storers), or late notices (locking storers out) will be taken into account at the time of printing.
- The 'door size' has been removed from the report.
- The system setup option 'hide units from the lock list where no user intervention is required' has been reworded to 'hide units from lock list report with no action required'.
- We have also fixed an issue where units would not be cleared from a days lock list, causing them to show on the next day's report.
- The lock activity audit report will now run correctly, if trying to run from a Storman Central
- For Ezidebit users, the DDR form for both AU and NZ that can be printed directly for an agreement has been redesigned and now retrieves the credit card and/or bank account fees at the time of printing.
- If you are using Ezidebit, Bank Authority and DD Export have been removed from the autopay drop down menu for agreements. This menu now only shows None, Credit Card and Bank Account
- To avoid sending a payment to an incorrect storer, we have improved the move receipt function to display a list of customers based on the agreement or reservation number entered.
- We have fixed an issue where the unallocated payments account would not show transactions when opening the account. Needing to have the "All Transactions" drop down selected.
- We have resolved a glitch where you could not click into and view the description of a payment that had been moved after the can't modify prior date (either from the unallocated payment account, or another customer)
- We have fixed an issue where selling inventory packs could not correctly update the stock amount of the analysis code/s in the pack.
- We have fixed an issue where the Monthly Summary report would produce zeros and need check activity to be run to fix the report.
- Storman will now ask you if you would like to print or email a receipt when saving a new cash sale.
- We have fixed an issue where overdue invoices would be printed during daily processing, not stating that they are overdue.
Custom Designed Reports
- We have removed the ability to edit and delete records in Custom Designed Reports.
- The NotesHistory table has been put back into the CDR drop down menu.
Customers and Agreements
- Storman will now remove carriage returns (enter key) and line breaks from Customer names as this would cause issues for PTI and Sentinel.
- We have fixed an issue where opening an agreement would not show in the floating box.
- When using the advanced search, after opening an agreement and then saving. You will now be returned to the advanced search results, instead of the Storman dashboard.
- We have fixed an issue where the wrong image would be used when sending notices from a Sales Enquiry.
- Storman will now remove carriage returns (enter key) and line breaks from Sales Enquiry names as this would cause issues for PTI and Sentinel.
- The counter used for credit card retries will now be reset when a customer pays manually or using Storpay.
- We have fixed an issue where daily processing could attempt to bill the unallocated payment account.
- For users using the separate invoice system, invoice numbers will now be generated even when choosing not to print invoices.
We have fixed a display issue that would show the transactions tab twice inside another credit sale.
Receipts and Banking
- The move receipt function now works for both active and inactive agreements or reservations.
- When running the banking report, Storman will no longer ask to change the date banked of payments that have been 'moved' using the move receipt function.
System Setup and Permissions
- Storman will no longer remind a user to initiate the cash book records when closing system setup.
- There is now a permission setting to control changing the Unit Walk Order.
Types and Categories
- In the drop down menu, the following categories have been renamed:
- From 'Size Categories' to 'Unit Type Size Categories'.
- From 'Central Region' to 'Region'.
- From 'Central Category' to 'Sub Region'.
- We have added a tick box under the licence tab in System Setup called 'Active Facility'. In a Storman Central environment, this can be used to show or hide facilities in the floating box. This can be useful where a store/site may have closed down or been sold but the data needs to be kept for historical reasons in Storman Central. On upgrade to v10084 all facilities in your Storman Central datafile will be set to active.
- We have made some performance and speed improvements for processing refunds in a Storman Central environment.
- In the Central Storman settings module, the facility name column is now frozen in the table used to compare and check differences in settings.
- We have reworded the messages when using the Copy to All function, for Billing Plans, Analysis Codes, Notice Plans etc.
- The logging of STARTs and ENDs for all WS_CustomerEdit methods in the WSLog.txt are now named appropriately.
- We have added a new WS_CustomerEdit4. To accept Google maps address formatting, only characters up to the first comma will be accepted and the rest will be stripped out for the following address parameters:
- For example, sending the following address 56 Lunga Street, Carina QLD 4152 will become 56 Lunga Street in Storman One.
- For users using the WS_SendNotice API. When triggering the sending of an SMS or email to a Sales Enquiry. Storman will now query and populate the Quote information into the email or SMS.
- We have added a new WS_ConvertReservation4, with WS_SentNoticesSMS and WS_SentNoticesEmail as new incoming parameters. These can be used to set whether the new agreement has accepted SMS and Email correspondence.
- We have added a tick box under the licence tab in System Setup called 'Active Facility'. In a Storman Central enviroment this can be used to show or hide facilities in the floating box. This can be useful where a store/site may have closed down or been sold but the data needs to be kept for historical reasons in Storman Central. On upgrade to v10084 all facilities in your Storman Central datafile will be set to active.
- We have created a new web service logging feature that can be enabled in System Setup. This new logging functionality should only be used for debugging, and logs information into a new database table [WSLog]. This log records:
- Hits to the Storman web server,
- Hits to the Storman web server and the SOAP header,
- Hits to the Storman web server and the entire SOAP payload,
- For information on how to enable this, please contact our support team.