Please read this document to get an understanding of the changes that are in version 10.0.81 and the effects on you.
Storman v10.0.81 is a major release and as such, has a number of impacts that need to be considered:
- In this version, there have been significant changes to the menu structure of Storman One. For a full list of these changes, please read this article here.
- Credit card numbers are no longer able to be printed out on the autopay report, during daily processing.
- It is now possible to setup credit card retries during daily processing. Storman will automatically retry any declined or failed autopay customers on the next day's daily processing .
- The transaction statement for agreements and reservations has been redesigned to resemble a proper statement of an account.
- Users of Storman 10.0.81 and above have access to Storman (online) Reporting via Storman Hub. Please contact our team if you would like to be setup with access to Storman Reporting.