Storman v10.0.73 to v10.0.081
Posted by Jonathon Wildon, Last modified by Jonathon Wildon on 15 February 2018 04:39 PM
Version: Storman v10.0.81
Released: 15 February 2018
Key Statistics and Activity
- We have made some changes to the way Key stats calculations and activity data is working to align it more closely between the site and Head office data.
Unknown and Unallocated Payments
- We have introduced the ability to create a holding account, in the form of an Other Credit Sale. To handle payments that due to storers not providing a reference to their agreement number or unit number. Please read these articles here to understand how to set this up and manage moving payments
- If you have a credit sales account for unallocated payment (e.g. a holding account), this is now be accessible from the Customers menu. If you do not yet have an unallocated payment account setup, please read this article.
- We have fixed an issue where previous transactions would not show under the unallocated payment account
- BPay transactions can now be assigned to reservations.
- BPay transactions will can now be added to agreements or reservations regardless of whether they are active or inactive.
Storman Online Tools
- Google addresses are now formatted correctly when coming from Storman (online) MoveIns.
- Various improvements and cosmetic tidy ups have been made to Storman (online) Reporting, please click here to read the changes.
- For users using the unallocated payment account, we have added this to the Customers menu for quicker access. This is now called "Find Unallocated Payments"
- We have brought back the Find Agreement function, that used the shortcut (CTRL+F). This is back in the Customers menus, along with Find All Agreements (CTRL+E).
- The new statement design recently released will now be available to all Storman users.
- We have modified the new statement to default printing to landscape instead of portrait.
- We have fixed a bug on the new transaction statement, showing a different balance between printing 'unmatched & most recent' and 'all transactions'.4
- We have removed Shipping and Utilities from the new Administration menu.
- We have put back the Merge Data Export option in the customers menu, but this is now called Customer Data Export.
- Daily Reprint Letters has been renamed to Reprint Daily Letters.
- We have renamed GL receipts to be called "Payment Methods".
- When running the Customer Balances report, Storman will automatically run check activity when closing off the month end period.
- For users that display the receipts section of the Key Stats report excluding GST. We have fixed an issue where this section would not match the Income Received report.
- The note at the bottom of the Occupancy Report will now show correctly depending on what tax option is selected when printing the report.
- The Unit Status report, if run during daily has been moved to run before an internal daily process. To alleviate freezing and slowness.
- We have made an adjustment to cash sales, not allowing the charges and receipts to be saved with different dates.
- We have removed the ability to delete one side of a cash sale (deleting a charge and leaving the receipt or deleting a receipt and leaving the charge)
- For units with a billing plan discount, when removing the unit from an agreement, the discount is now included in pro-rata transactions,
Other Credit Sales
- We have fixed an issue where exporting revenue journals to QuickBooks would be rounded incorrectly.
- We have added the "site ID" to the Prepaid Journal export for QuickBooks.
- We have fixed a minor display error where two buttons could overlap each other on the Other Credit Sales screen.
- We have resolved an issue where cancelling a reservation would remove the unit, but still leave the reservation active.
- Storman will now check for, and create the update download folder if it does not exist.
- During daily processing, when un-ticking the option to send a notice to a customer. We have removed the alert that will warn you that the customer will not receive the notice and may not be billed.
- We have removed the alert that shows when opting to run check activity on Storman Server. The message would incorrectly state that check activity had finished when it had only just begun.
- The alert message at the end of recalculate balances has been brought back, so users know when it has finished.
- We have removed the import chart button on the Chart of Accounts screen as this was not being used.
- Calendar notes will now save for agreements and reservations.
- We have added a drop down list to the dashboard, allowing you to quickly search for units based on their status.