Posted by Jonathon Wildon, Last modified by Michael Dutton on 08 November 2018 08:48 AM
Version: Storman v10.0.81
Released: 15 February 2018
- When un-ticking the option to send a notice to a customer during daily processing, we have removed the alert that will warn you that the customer will not receive the notice and may not be billed.
Storman Online Tools
- Google addresses are now formatted correctly when coming from Storman (online) MoveIns.
- Various improvements and cosmetic tidy ups have been made to Storman (online) Reporting.
- For users using the unallocated payment account, we have added this to the Customers menu for quicker access. This is now called "Find Unallocated Payments".
- We have brought back the Find Agreement function that used the shortcut (CTRL+F). This is back in the Customers menus, along with Find All Agreements (CTRL+E).
- We have fixed a bug on the new transaction statement, showing a different balance between printing 'unmatched & most recent' and 'all transactions'.
- We have removed the alert that shows when opting to run check activity on Storman Server. The message would incorrectly state that check activity had finished when it had only just begun.