Posted by Jonathon Wildon, Last modified by Michael Dutton on 08 November 2018 08:57 AM
Version: Storman v10.0.80
Released: 23 January 2018
Key Statistics and Activity
- We have made some changes to the way Key stats calculations and activity data is working to align it more closely between the site and Head office data.
- If you have a credit sales account for unallocated payment (e.g. a holding account), this is now accessible from the Customers menu. If you do not yet have an unallocated payment account setup yes, please read this article.
- We have fixed an issue where previous transactions would not show under the unallocated payment account
- BPay transactions can now be assigned to reservations.
- BPay transactions will can now be added to agreements or reservations regardless of whether they are active or inactive.
- The new statement design recently released will now be available to all Storman users.
- We have modified the new statement to default printing to landscape instead of portrait.
- When running the Customer Balances report, Storman will automatically run check activity when closing off the month end period.
- For users that display the receipts section of the Key Stats report excluding GST. We have fixed an issue where this section would not match the Income Received report.
- We have removed Shipping and Utilities from the new Administration menu.
- We have put back the Merge Data Export option in the customers menu, but this is now called Customer Data Export.
- Daily Reprint Letters has been renamed to Reprint Daily Letters.
- We have renamed GL receipts to be called "Payment Methods".
- Storman will now check for the update download folder and create one if it does not exist.
Other Credit Sales
- We have fixed a minor display error where two buttons could overlap each other on the Other Credit Sales screen.
- We have fixed an issue where the last daily date would still be moved forward, even after cancelling daily processing.
- We have resolved an issue with Advam refunds where the incorrect analysis code would be assigned to the refund transaction in certain circumstances.
- We have resolved an issue where cancelling a reservation would remove the unit, but still leave the reservation active.
- For units with a billing plan discount, when removing the unit from an agreement, the discount is now included in pro-rata transactions,
- We have fixed an issue where exporting revenue journals to QuickBooks would be rounded incorrectly.
- We have added the "site ID" to the Prepaid Journal export for QuickBooks.
- The alert message at the end of recalculate balances has been brought back, so users know when it has finished.
- We have removed the import chart button on the Chart of Accounts screen as this was not being used.
- Calendar notes will now save for agreements and reservations.