Posted by Jonathon Wildon, Last modified by Jonathon Wildon on 21 November 2017 02:30 PM
Version: Storman v10.0.73
Released: 16 October 2017
- We have fixed an issue where rent figures on the key stats report could be calculated incorrectly from BPAY, web and daily autopay (CC or DD) payments.
- We have fixed a display issue where figures from the key stats report would be shown on the Revenue Report, if run directly after each other.
- We have resolved an issue where selecting "Today,Week,Month & Year" for the Key Stats Report, does not match the income charged or income received report covering the same period.
- We have added a note to the bottom of the Insurance Summary report, explaining that this report is designed to be a point in time summary. The report may display different figures due to changes in insurance amounts or storers moving out.
- We have fixed an issue where Storman would not allow you to edit an already uploaded credit card or bank account, with Ezidebit.
- On the modify receipt screen, "Confirmed" has been changed to "Settled".
BPAY (Australia only)
- We have fixed an issue where agreements that were locked or suspended would not be updated after making a BPAY payment.
- Storman will now automatically check (without question) for BPAY payments at the start of daily processing and the banking report.
- We have improved the BPAY form that allows you to split payments across multiple reservations or agreements.
- On upgrade to this version, Storman will check for any customers that have any invalid characters or spaces in the Customer Code field. If any are found, these will be repaired and a note will be added to the customer.
This note can be found under Reservations/Agreements - Notes and Alerts tab, with detail of what the code was and what is was changed to.
- We have fixed an issue where Storman would not be able to contact our licencing server, resulting in some users told they could not access Storman.
- When saving an agreement, if autopay is enabled but an authorised amount is not set. This will be set to be the regular rent amount.
GoCardLess (Europe only)
- We have fixed an issue where the Cash Received Analysis report would not check against the date banked correctly.
- The 'Daily Reprint Locklist' has been changed, and is now the Lock Activity Audit report. This report shows any changes made to unit statuses, for the date that it is printed.