Storman Reporting v1.3
Posted by Jonathon Wildon, Last modified by Jonathon Wildon on 13 September 2017 08:36 AM
Version: Storman Reporting 1.3
Released: 13 September 2017
Dashboard / KPIs
- The Debt KPI has been changed to use the percentage of rent that is greater than 31 days owing.
- The occupancy KPI is now based on area rented, instead of number of units.
- We have fixed an issue with the overdue/paid up pie graph. Where the comma would be in the wrong place of the amount outstanding.
- For the rent/occupancy, and merchandise/insurance graphs we have fixed the months not displaying correctly on the bottom axis.
- The navigation bar buttons "My Reports" and "My Dashboards" colouring has been fixed, depending on which page you are viewing.
- The movein/moveout and lead/reservation bar graphs are now updated real time.
- For users on Storman v10.0.69 and higher, the income charged report is now available again.
- The facility drop down, is now sorted alphabetically.
- We have fixed an issue where the rental rate variation report could hang and not load anything.