Posted by Jonathon Wildon, Last modified by Jonathon Wildon on 09 May 2018 03:39 PM
Version: Storman v10.0.59
Released: 06 July 2017
- During Daily Processing, when a storer is un-selected to receive their notice. We have added an alert message warning that this may result in storers not being billed.
- Daily Processing will no longer abort if the you cancel printing the daily summary report.
- Storman will no longer print credit card information on the autopay summary report, during Daily Processing.
- When processing a moveout, if a storer has future billed rent. Storman will now warn you, and offer to automatically undo last charges for you before moving out.
- We have resolved an issue where invoices would show 00/00/00 as an overdue date.
- We have fixed an issue that was causing PDF reports to fail and not attach to emails.
- We have adjusted the web service method WS_AddUnit, to generate a prorata transaction if an agreement has a move in date in the future.