Posted by Jonathon Wildon, Last modified by Jonathon Wildon on 09 May 2018 03:39 PM
Version: Storman v10.0.61
Released: 12 July 2017
- We have introduced the ability for Storman to automatically retry failed autopay credit cards, on the next daily processing. Storman will continue to try these failed cards, until the maximum number of attempts has been reached.
Daily Lock List
- We have made some changes to the lock list report that is printed at the end of daily. Including removing duplicates and changing the statuses.
- For Advam users we have fixed a glitch where an agreements credit card number could not be removed.
- We have resolved an issue with the direct debit file, if an agreements autopay amount was $0.00
- We have resolved an issue with inventory, when running recalculate balances at a Storman Central would calculate inventory incorrectly.
- Storpay can now support 'autologin'. It is now possible to insert an agreement or reservation number reference into an SMS or email notice plan. For storers to be taken directly to your Storpay page (by passing the login).
- We have fixed an issue with the web service method WS_ConvertReservation, where an agreement's balance owing would not update correctly.