Posted by Jonathon Wildon, Last modified by Jonathon Wildon on 24 January 2018 08:57 AM
Version: Storman v10.0.45
Released: 21 April 2017
- The invoice header for the Storman Demo datafile has been rebuilt, and now fits nicely and is not distorted when printing.
- Storman will alert a user when logging in after an overnight update, as well as opening the knowledgebase article relevant to the new version.
- We have adjusted the way the backup runs when installing a new update, to not interrupt incremental backups.
- We have improved the progress messages for Unit Activity Report, to display 'calculating XX or XX' to give users an idea of how long the report will take to complete.
- We have made some adjustments to incremental backups, as well as creating a log file for the backups.
Advam Direct Debit Export
- During daily processing, the Advam Direct Debit export has been adjusted to now allow the skipping of payments.
- We have fixed a glitch that would randomly not show the credit card field after uploading a new profile to BPoint. This will now show 'XXXX-XXXX-XXX-1234'.
- There is now an option in system setup, under the security tab to display or mask customer passwords for both Reservations and Agreements.
- We have added a new web service, WS_EditUnit2. Using this web API you can now control creating prorata transactions for insurance either based on the current date or the movein date.
- We have added a new web service, WS_AddContact2. Using this web API you can now send the Suburb to a new Sales Enquriy.
- The web service WS_GetUnitStatuses will now log requests and responses into a separate web log file, called WS_GetUnitStatusesLog.txt.
For more information please view our API documentation here.