Posted by Jonathon Wildon, Last modified by Jonathon Wildon on 24 January 2018 08:57 AM
Version: Storman v10.0.34
Released: 10 February 2017
Users and Permissions
- There is now a permission for being able to change the backup location for Storman in system setup.
- The user 'Manager' has been removed
- For BPay users, BPay transactions have been added to their own autopay report at the start of Daily Processing.
- There is now an option for the Cash Received Analysis report, to run this report based on the Date Banked of Transactions. Rather than just the Transaction Date.
- We have resolved an issue where tax inclusive or exclusive would not be calculated correctly, for the Inventory Valuation Report in batch reporting.
- For users using Cardsave in the UK, we have resolved an issue with trying to upload new customers, and create credit card profiles.
- Our Storman API documentation has been updated! Please click here to view.