Posted by Jonathon Wildon, Last modified by Jonathon Wildon on 13 September 2017 08:39 AM
Version: Storman v10.0.20
Released: 13 October 2016
- We have resolved an issue where Storman would not be able to contact our licencing server, resulting in incorrect lock outs and software expiry. We apologize for anyone that was inconvenienced by this.
- For the demo version of Storman, we have updated the welcome URLs to point to new pages on our website.
- For anyone using the overnight export function, please note the date formats have been changed.
The export is now using the following format: YYYY/MM/DD.
- The SMS delivery report will now check and compare SMS records against Contacts, Reservations and Agreements.
- We have slightly changed the way SMS records are saved, so there will never be any confusion if a Contact Reservation or an Agreement have similar numbers to one another.
- A new method has been added, WS_AddAgreement3. The difference between this and the previous method is you are now able to define a Unit number using the parameter WS_ORUnitSelect. For this Agreement to be moved in to. Rather than a randomly selected Unit based on the Unit Type.
- A new method has been added, WS_GetUnitStatuses2. The difference between this and the previous method is the Unit Type code has been added as a return parameter. WS_Types.