Please find below, our Release Notes for this version. Should you have any questions or comments about this release, please get in touch with your nearest StorMan office.
- Communication with the access control system is no longer paused after running reports.
- Invoices no longer print for AutoCC notices generated during daily that should of been emailed.
- Fixed an issue where customers balances did not update correctly after processing a direct debit.
- Updated Ezidebit interface to PCI 3.1 specification.
- Batched Ezidebit transactions do not incorrectly prompt that surcharges apply.
- Refund button for Ezidebit is now hidden for users on older API versions, to upgrade please contact Ezidebit.
- Cash Sales transactions now correctly match off when the transaction is saved.
- Cash Received Analysis report now shows cash sales charges in the correct columns rather than other.
- Entering & editing a users password it now masked.
- WS_GetUnitTypes no longer logs all outputs due to the time on large systems.
- WS_GetCustCodes now returns the number of active agreements - for details please click here.
- WS_AddContact ensures there are no notes incorrectly assigned to the new contact number.
- Since version 8.1.0: PTI Direct is not supported.
- Since version 9.1.0: Invoice, Receipt & Quote Design is not supported.