Posted by Jonathon Wildon, Last modified by Jonathon Wildon on 13 September 2017 08:44 AM
Please find below, our Release Notes for this version. Should you have any questions or comments about this release, please get in touch with your nearest StorMan office.
Surcharging is now available for Australia & New Zealand!!!
- Using Ezidebit, it is now possible to pass credit card processing fees on to the customer via a surcharge.
- This can result in significant cost savings for you. If you need further information please contact us.
Automatic Direct Debit & Credit Card payments for New Zealand are now available!!!
- For our New Zealand customers we have a fully integrated and automatic direct debit & credit card payment solution using Ezidebit's latest API.
- If you need further information please contact us.
Support for digital agreements has been added
- Digital agreements can now be added and maintained via our APIs, for more information on affected APIs see below.
- If a digital agreement is present it will now mark against the unit, which if selected will load the digital agreement.
- When processing a credit card payment, if it fails you now must close the transaction before attempting to process it again.
- We have added support for the latest Ezidebit API.
- Fixed an issue where the Agreement balance would change, if processing a credit card was declined.
- WS_AddAgreement, WS_ConvertReservation, WS_Addunit & WS_EditUnit have been added allowing the addition of digital agreement & digital insurance agreement against a unit/agreement. For details please click here.
- Enabled indexing on the PhotoCards table to reduce loading times.
- Fixed an issue with the StorMan Demo showing incorrect dates.