Please find below, our Release Notes for this version. Should you have any questions or comments about this release, please get in touch with your nearest StorMan office.
- StorMan now supports the latest API changes as used in the 'Bearbox' access control system.
- A new parameter has been added, allowing the ability to add & edit insurance based on the Insurance Rates that are setup in StorMan.
- Previously, the PDFCreator engine would quit if the default printer could not be found. This has been corrected; StorMan will now loop until the PDFCreator engine can be set correctly.
- The Facility Website field in System Setup now contains URL validation to ensure invalid characters are not allowed.
- Technical Support Tickets submitted via the Help page now send correctly.
- Users can now disable the TinyMCE email rendering engine and directly-enter HTML code if required.