Please find below, our Release Notes for this version. Should you have any questions or comments about this release, please get in touch with your nearest StorMan office.
- The Late Cycle related fields on the Agreement Screen Edit function.
tab of an Agreement can now be hidden via the
- You can now mark the Alternate Customer as being a Secondary Customer, by using the checkbox on the tab (in line with the current Self Storage Association of Australasia agreements).
- Previously, Customers who had a balance owing spanning multiple Agreements would result in an incorrect balance calculation This has been fixed.
- Previously, the Change Tendered calculation would round incorrectly in some circumstances. Rounding now occurs to two decimal places.
- Previously, the Letter Sign Off field would show line breaks incorrectly when used in email Notices. This has been fixed.