Posted by Jonathon Wildon, Last modified by Jonathon Wildon on 13 June 2018 11:43 AM
Version: Storman v10.0.19
Released: 5 October 2016
- After upgrading to a new Version, users will be directed to this new release notes section in our new knowledge base.
- We have updated the www.storman.com links when opening a Storman Demo datafile.
- The custom text box printed under the table of transactions on an Invoice, now supports five lines of text.
- For Mac users, all the places where text would be cut off printing an invoice have been fixed.
- We have resolved an issue where trying to resend multiple invoices to an Agreement in an email would only attach the first invoice. This is for users using the separate invoice system.
Agreements and Customers
- It is now possible to view previous attachments that have been sent to customers, from the Notice History section in an Agreement.
- An issue where the Days Overdue field in an Agreement would not update correctly after adding a receipt or charge has been resolved.
Sales Enquiry / Contacts
- The same Sales Enquiry/Contact can no longer be open by two Storman Clients at the same time.