Posted by Jonathon Wildon, Last modified by Jonathon Wildon on 13 September 2017 08:39 AM
Version: Storman v10.0.17
Released: 16 September 2016
Storman export to Xero
- Storman can now export the following, to be uploaded into Xero Online.
- Invoices (Sales)
- Chart of Accounts
- Please click here to view our knowledgebase article. And get exporting today!
- Storman now supports incremental backups.
- This is especially useful for users backing up to Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, Dropbox or similar.
- Incremental Backups can be configured to run half hourly, hourly, daily, weekly etc.
- Please click here to view our knowledgebase article on how to setup and configure incremental backups in Storman.
- For Ezidebit users, the CCV credit card field is no longer compulsory when uploading a new Customer Profile. This is now only required for one off payments.
- An issue where cash sale transactions would not always be set to Confirmed has been resolved.
Agreements and Customers
- Users will now be alerted if an incorrect or invalid date is entered in the Autopay date fields, for an Agreement.
- Storman can now support customer email addresses longer than .com.au or .co.nz. Eg: email@example.com
- The fields, Action Required and Door Size have been rearranged on the Unit Status Report. This was so the action required column would display correctly when printed in portrait.