Integration with StorLogix can be accomplished by completing the following steps. It is vital that this is set up correctly as you can set and forget these steps. During the below process you will be setting up StorLogix integration with Storman.
Overview of steps:
- Navigate to: Access control setup
- Setting up the System [General Setup tab]
- Set file location [Advance Setup tab]
Step 1. Navigate to: Access control setup
Navigate to Access Control Setup to begin the integration process.
Step 2. Setting up Integration [General Setup tab]
- Access Control system. This is the system you will be using.
- Turn access control on. This makes sure Storman starts the system when opening up
- Access fee. If you wish to charge per entry into your facility you would enter a monetary amount here.
Step 3. Set file location [Advance Setup tab]
- Log File. This is the log data. Log Data included site access information FROM your gate control system.
- Output File. This is the Output data. Output Data includes PINs and site access permission TO you gate control system.
- Settings & Options. These are extra functions you can switch on inside of Storman.
Important: These will be Auto populated with the default locations. These locations could have been changed when installing StorLogix on your site.
Step 4. Save & Test
- Select OK to save and close your changes. Make sure you test the system to see if the integration was successful.