This guide is intended for web developers/designers that are involved in implementing Storman Payments.
Please refer to How to Integration Storman payments with your website
Guidelines for Web developers
- The Storman Payments web pages are hosted on a Storman Software server (www.storpay.com).
- As we host the payment pages, your client's website will NOT need an SSL certificate.
- You will need to place a
or (or similar) link or button on your client's website. We use the standard "A HREF" hyperlink call to link to the web pages served on www.storpay.com. Please ask your client to ask Storman Software for this link.
- We do NOT recommend the use of frames or iframes, as the SSL certificate used on www.storpay.com will throw up an error which may detract some of your client's Customers from using these pages to make their payments.
- You may use a pop-up window if you prefer, but keep in mind that some visitors may use pop-up blockers with their web browsers.
Template Customisation guidelines
Two elements of the Storman Payments templates can be customised:
- Add a Logo only. Add your company logo using the template pack provided below. Replace the ".PNG logo placeholder" with a .PNG version of the company logo at 340px (W) by 100px (H). Logos of other dimensions or proportions will look squashed and distorted, so please retain these dimensions.
- Make CSS changes to brand to specific colours. Storman Payments uses Bootstrap; the CSS for this is hosted on the Bootstrap CDN. However, the template pack provided below includes a custom.css file where you can add your own styles.
Please note: If you want to use (reference) images in your CSS code, be sure to reference them locally, and then include them in your pack when you send them back to us. Any images not hosted locally on our storpay.com servers will cause an SSL Certificate error.
<< WIP >>