Integrating Storman Move-ins can be done by following these steps below:
Step 1: Prerequisites for integrating with Storman Move-ins
Before integrating with Storman Move-ins, there are some pre-requisites that need to be confirmed as in place:
- You must have a valid and paid up Support Plan or Subscription with Storman
- You must either have Storman Central (previously known as Multi-view). If not, you can join you our "Storman Hub" which provides additional backup security for you, as well as makes it a lot easier for your company to use our Online tools such as Storman Move-ins. Storman Add-On Application
- Storman Move-ins requires you to have a payment provider (see here to see who Storman can integrate Payments with). If your Storman is already integrated with a payment provider, this will be used.
- Storman Move-ins is an add-on that we do charge for. To find out our pricing, please contact us here http://storman.com/contact/.
Step 2: How do you want Storman Move-ins to "Look and Feel" ?
You have two choices on how to customise the look and feel of your Storman Move-ins:
- If you want to modify the "look and feel" you will need to contact a web developer / designer to make the changes for you. Instructions for your web developer, can be found here in the Storman Move-ins guide for Web Developers.
- Alternatively, you can use the default look and feel and just add your logo. If you do these, you will need to send us a copy of your logo to match these exact specifications: 300px (W) by 100px (H) & saved as a transparent .PNG file.
- One decision you will need to make is how you want the unit types for your facility presented. Storman Move-ins is able to take advantage if setup of both Unit Type categories and Size categories. Your options are as follows:
- Storman has no additional categories setup - In this case you won't have to make any decisions other than letting us know!
- Storman has unit type categories setup for the unit types - In this case you have two options, firstly grouping unit types on Storman Move-ins by unit type category then inside that category choosing your unit type, or just showing the unit types.
- Storman has size categories setup for the unit types - In this case you have two options, firstly grouping unit types on Storman Move-ins by size category then inside that category choosing your unit type, or just showing the unit types.
- Storman has both unit type categories and size categories setup for the unit types - In this case you have five options!
- Group unit types on Storman Move-ins by unit type category, then size category then inside that category choosing your unit type
- Group unit types on Storman Move-ins by size category, then unit type category then inside that category choosing your unit type
- Group unit types on Storman Move-ins by size category then inside that category choosing your unit type
- Group unit types on Storman Move-ins by unit type category then inside that category choosing your unit type
- Just show the unit types
- Don't worry, if at any stage in the future you change your mind all of the above can be altered through your admin panel.
Step 3: Get in contact with us!
The next step is to get in contact with us. The best approach is to send us an email at email@example.com. Please provide:
- Your name, company and Storman facility code.
- Your Storman software web access password. This can be found in Maintenance > System Setup > Security. If it is blank, choose a password and send it to us.
- Optionally, the name of your web developer/web designer so that we are aware of them when they contact
- An indication of timing on when you would like Storman Move-ins up and running.
Once we receive this information, we will start to work with you to ensure that all of the the pre-requisites above are complete.
Step 4: Setting up your Storman Payments
Storman Move-ins requires the set-up of Storman Payments with Storman software to ensure that all your website payments via Storman Payments, will be receipted correctly.
- Please see the integration guide for Storman Payments here
Step 5: Send us your new "look and feel" (Optional Step)
- Once your web designer/developer has completed their work, they will need to send us the modified files.
- If your web developer/designer has any technical questions, please ask them to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 6: We will then finalise the Storman Move-ins set-up
Once all the steps above have been done, we will then:
- Install any updated templates onto our server, or, update the Storman Move-ins pages with your logo
- Email you the URL link to put into your "Rent now" button on your website
Step 7: You can then configure the initial setup of your Storman Move-ins
Step 8: You can then integrate Storman Move-ins into your website
- Ask your web developer/designer to put the link provided onto your website
Step 9: Give it a test drive!
At this point it should all be ready to go.
If you have any queries or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com