This article is intended for web developers.
Whether you are developing an internal app, or for your online portal you can embed a range of Storman functionality right into your website. The Storman API is a full featured API that allows you to leverage our investments in self storage management technologies.
Our product is comprised of a rich and powerful API suite. Including Web Services that:
- Send and receive customer information
- Take payments and charge customers
- Create and store quotes/estimates
- Generate reports and reserve Units/Spaces
- Move Customers in or out
- Send Correspondence to customers and many more...
Start developing today!
- The Storman Web Service by default is published on port 19812.
- The Storman Server application is bundled with two basic and self signed certificates for HTTPS connections.
- The Storman API is only contactable using HTTPS. The below ciphers are accepted: